- Be part of Canada’s fastest growing professional smartphone repair business
- Rapidly expanding across Canada
- LOW franchise fee start-up investment
- Experienced management and leadership
- Best-in-class professional training of expert technicians
- Multi-store concepts available
- Member in good standing of the Canadian Franchise Association
There are over 30 million smartphones phones in Canada. Many of these experience accidental damage, in particular screen damage, being the number one repair.
Customer surveys and reports have identified many people continuing to use their smartphone with a broken screen or broken features. With a typical high-end smartphone costing close to $1000 and 24 month network contracts common, the need for professional, trusted repair services is growing.
There isn’t a national mobile smartphone repair brand in Canada offering a convenient walk-in solution which delivers our professional level of consistency of customer experience and support.
Mobile Klinik is growing rapidly across the country.
Now is the opportunity to be part of our Canadian roll-out program.
By joining us you’ll benefit from:
- Territory Rights (subject to meeting performance standards)
- Store launch marketing support
- Fully trained and certified professional technical repair staff
- Use of Mobile Klinik best practices, operating methods and systems
- Use of our centralized stock ordering and merchandising system
Mobile Klinik Professional Smartphone Repair currently has franchise opportunities available in the following locations:
- Prince George
- Fort McMurray
- Grande Prairie
- Medicine Hat
- Thunder Bay
- Sault Sainte Marie
- North Bay
- Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Removing Barriers to Repair
Our increasing dependence on our mobile phone for everything we do (from finding directions, to doing our banking, to texting, sharing and posting) means we really can’t live without it. Research confirmed by Apple in 2016 found that the average person logs into their iPhone 80 times a day…that’s just over once every 11 minutes.** A smartphone is clearly part of the fabric of our everyday life. If it is accidentally damaged or develops a fault, a walk-in, ‘while you wait’ repair service is the perfect solution to keep consumers connected to their lives. In the event of a manufacturer or insurance claim, customers are very often expected to leave their device or mail it away for repair, leaving them feeling ‘disconnected’ and inconvenienced for any number of days. The thought of being without their mobile phone for an extended period of time leads many people to continue using it damaged or faulty, not being able to access the full functionality of their device. This is why Mobile Klinik serves our market so well. With no appointment needed, a walk-in customer’s smartphone or tablet can be fully tested and quickly diagnosed by a trained expert, given a free estimate in-store and the device can be repaired with top quality parts and an industry-leading lifetime warranty usually within 60 minutes.
** April 22, 2016 aol.com